The Technical Trainer will provide Acoem USA customers technical training on use, operation and application of laser shaft alignment equipment and machine maintenance principles for the industrial market through multi-day standardized on-site training, or instructor-led on-line training, as required.
- Provide technical training on use, operation and application of laser shaft alignment and reliability for the industrial market through multi-day standardized on-site training, or instructor-led on-line training, as required.
- Maintain/improve knowledge on Acoem products and machines.
- Coordinate field activities with administrative staff for scheduling.
- Written communication and documentation of training and technical material content and processes.
- Assist and communicate with sales and management.
- Control travel costs.
Clients/Prospects: Primary vertical markets – Power Generation, Metals, Pulp & Paper, Water. Secondary markets include all industrial manufacturing (automotive, chemicals, food & beverage, petroleum, gas, mining, pharmaceuticals, plastics, printing), mechanical services, OEM, building services and schools/trade associations.
General: It is expected that all training personnel will work in excess of 40 hours per week, as needed. Travel should be well coordinated to minimize costs. Expense reports are to be filed electronically on a minimum twice a month, preferably every week. All assets must be kept in perfect condition. Corporate expenditures should be controlled effectively. Focus will be on a multi-state regional basis; travel required throughout the USA.
- Preferred 2-year collegiate work, minimum 10 years work experience.
- Required industrial mechanical/machinery knowledge and experience.
- Vibration analysis experience preferred. VI or equivalent Level II or above certification is beneficial.
- Experience with dial indicators and laser alignment tools required.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Background check and drug screening required for employment.
- Compensation: Salary; 100% business expense reimbursement.
- Asset allocation: Company vehicle; company laptop computer with printer/scanner, Google G-Suite software experience preferred, or Microsoft Office 365, cell phone and local high-speed internet service.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Speech Clarity — The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively. Provide accurate, correct information (or obtain the appropriate information prior to responding).
- Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Technical – Learned knowledge of industrial mechanical rotating equipment and alignment.
- Activities: Communicating with Persons outside the Organization – Communicating with people outside the organization and representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Provide Consultation and Advice to Others – Providing guidance and expert advice to clients on technical, systems, or process-related topics.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships – Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge – Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates – Providing information to supervisors and team members by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Who We Are
Acoem USA is an industry leader and growing organization headquartered in Richmond, VA with field personnel throughout the USA. We are the sole distributor in the USA for Elos Fixturlaser AB, a Swedish manufacturer of industry leading and innovative laser alignment tools for industrial machinery shaft alignment. VibrAlign is a sales organization that exists to supply US industries with accurate alignment tools, professional alignment training, application knowledge in the use of those tools, speedy repair and calibration of those tools, and world class customer service throughout the organization. In that effort, VibrAlign returns profits to its stockholders, fair wages to its employees and a corporate culture where integrity, caring, passion, process improvement, and team work are rewarded. We do not misinform; we care about each other and our customers; and we constantly search for a win/win solution.
Technical Trainer Job Application
"*" indicates required fields