We are looking for a dedicated and analytical VP of Sales to join our growing organization. The responsibilities of the VP of sales include designing effective sales strategies, promoting Acoem products, services and solutions, overseeing the daily sales team activities, meeting with major clients, and writing sales proposals and reports.
To be successful in this role, you should have outstanding leadership skills and the ability to drive company success. Technical knowledge of the Industry 4.0 / Maintenance 4.0 market, competitive products and ecosystems will be a plus. Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills are also required.
What We Promise You
#1 Take part in an adventure in a human-sized company, in full digital transformation
#2 Have the opportunity to contribute to a better life, and act for a preserved environment
#3 Evolve in a company with strong growth and an international ambition
#4 Learn continuously through ambitious, strategic and operational projects
#5 Join a passionate team that evolves in a friendly and caring atmosphere
What We Are Looking For
When looking for new people to join our team, we look for people who share our values, who are like minded, courageous and passionate about their work. Your enthusiasm and proactive approach will help you to achieve growth targets. If you’re tenacious, hungry and have a customer-oriented mindset then this role is for you.
- Collaborating closely with the VP Technical Services and all executive level team members to develop Acoem Reliability services business and provide the right level of support; identify and recommend the development of additional services to fully maximize potential opportunitiesDevelop short and long-term opportunity capture for complex, global projects with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, results-focused environment.
- Collaborating with Acoem Group Industry CEO in defining & relaying local strategies & action plans as well as delivering competitive and customer insights.
- Track, analyze and present sales metrics to senior leadership Manage, lead and direct the Sales team and sales related activities.
- Defining and implementing the organization and management system (incentive plan, sales activities monitoring, reporting).
- Close collaboration with the Marketing Department in strategic design of promotional and lead generation campaigns.
- Identifying where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Recruiting and hiring sales staff and developing training programs.
- Outlining and managing sales budgets.
- Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities and providing detailed sales forecasting.
- Reviewing customer activity, anticipating customer needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings.Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or an engineering related field.
- Master’s degree in a business-related field may be advantageous.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a sales leadership position.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in a selling role and with sales technology and CRM software.
- Experience in a senior (C-level) leadership role may be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, especially Solution Selling, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Aptitude to develop a strong working knowledge of the company’s products and services, competitive products, and the market.
- High curiosity for technical solutions and applications.
- Strong experience in managing change & coaching in a context of business model disruption (from product sales model to services and solution sales, including “Solution as a Service” sales models).
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fluid working environment.
- Energy and drive as well as being a team player who relates well with all stakeholder levels.
- Excellent global communication, planning and organization skills working with colleagues and partners.
- Google Suite and SalesForce knowledge.
- Multinational corp experience is a plus.
Who We Are
Here at ACOEM USA, we believe in the power of hardworking hands. That’s why we work tirelessly to empower our customers with the resources they need to do more with theirs. Our story began in 1983 when we were a one-man operation servicing industry. Since then, we’ve grown into a globally-backed service and sales operation supporting multiple lines of business.
Today we are a leading supplier of efficient technology solutions for industrial, environmental, and security applications. We know you need technology solutions you can trust and the skills to use them. Staying at the forefront of innovation and education in the industries we serve fuels us in our mission to empower our customers to tackle the everyday challenges they face.
Technical Trainer Job Application
"*" indicates required fields