Compressed Air and Leak Survey Online Course
Designed by the leaders in airborne/structure borne ultrasound, UE Systems “Conducting an Ultrasound Compressed Air Survey” is ideally suited for inspectors of all skill levels and experiences who want to learn the basics of executing a successful compressed air leak survey. Loaded with practical “real-world” information, this course gets down to the basics of how an inspector should plan, test, record and report compressed air survey results.
- Reviews (0)
- Course Topics
- Designed By
Compressed Air and Leak Survey Online Course (you’ll learn):
- Access to six online modules
- Access and complete at your own pace
- Course should take approximately three hours to complete
- Videos, slides, and text with a quiz at the end of each module to gauge knowledge retention (interactive course)
- At the conclusion of the course a participant can choose to complete a Compressed Air Survey with the guidance of one of UE Systems’ trainers. Once the survey is completed a certificate for the course will be provided.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- How to prepare for the survey
- How set up your ultrasound instrument
- How to plan a route
- How to locate & confirm leaks
- How to tag leaks
- How to measure leaks
- How to download leak information
- How to use Ultratrend DMS and Compressed Gas Survey software
- How to report leaks as dollars saved
- How to report leaks as to carbon emissions saved
For over 40 years, UE Systems has produced thousands of ergonomically designed portable, and incredibly accurate airborne/structure borne ultrasonic instruments. Used primarily for leak detection, mechanical analysis and electrical inspection, these instruments have saved clients tens of thousands of dollars in premature failure detection, elimination of downtime, increased productivity, and overall replacement costs. UE System’s digital Ultraprobe® instruments are supported by Ultratrend DMS, a powerful data management software that fully integrates all inspections for effective plant-wide reliability and energy conservation. In fact, this patented software is the first of its kind to report both cost and carbon footprint reduction while enabling users to analyze, repair and report their savings.
There are no reviews yet.