Electrical Inspection Online Course
Designed by the leaders in airborne/structure borne ultrasound, UE Systems “Electrical Inspection Online Course” is ideally suited for inspectors of all skill levels and experiences who want to learn the basics of executing a successful & safe electrical inspection course. Loaded with practical “real-world” information, this course gets down to the basics of how an inspector should plan, test, record and report.
- Reviews (0)
- Course Topics
- Designed By
Mechanical Lubrication & Inspection Online Course (will include the following):
- Access to three online modules
- Access and complete at your own pace
- Course should take approximately three hours to complete
- Videos, slides, and text with a quiz at the end of each module to gauge knowledge retention (interactive course)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Introduction to Ultrasound Technology
- Basic Physics of Electricity
- Ionization v. Resistance
- Equipment Selection & Set-Up
- Inspection Techniques
- Sound Recording & Wave Files
- Route Creation & Data Management
- Report Generation
For over 40 years, UE Systems has produced thousands of ergonomically designed portable, and incredibly accurate airborne/structure borne ultrasonic instruments. Used primarily for leak detection, mechanical analysis and electrical inspection, these instruments have saved clients tens of thousands of dollars in premature failure detection, elimination of downtime, increased productivity, and overall replacement costs. UE System’s digital Ultraprobe® instruments are supported by Ultratrend DMS, a powerful data management software that fully integrates all inspections for effective plant-wide reliability and energy conservation. In fact, this patented software is the first of its kind to report both cost and carbon footprint reduction while enabling users to analyze, repair and report their savings.
There are no reviews yet.