The Enterprise Training class was created to be customized for the maintenance teams of the specific company which books this training. Our expert trainers will cover shaft alignment, vibration data collection and analysis, balancing, maintenance strategies, and other topics of interest to your maintenance team. Ultimately, the purpose of this class is to cater to the specific needs of your company and team, so our trainers will tailor the course to whatever subjects are most relevant and helpful to what you do every day. Our Enterprise Training sessions also come with a follow-up Q&A with one of our trainers.
- Reviews (0)
- Reasons to Take This Course
- Course Length: 4 days in a package of 5 installments (to be used in a 12-month period)
- Designed to instill machinery mechanics with the core knowledge and skills required for success
- No more than 10 students and 2 instructors
- Professional instructors with decades of maintenance experience on all types of industrial equipment
- Use of simulators and real equipment
- Trainer will host a free 30-minute Q&A session within 30 days of course completion
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You should be interested…
If you have:
- New hires in the maintenance shop,
- Experienced employees who have transferred into maintenance,
- A management directive to improve uptime and implement reliability into maintenance, or
- A goal to reduce maintenance costs and parts replacement.
If you don’t have:
- A steady stream of skilled people,
- Two years to send people out for training, or
- The luxury of letting them learn it all on the job.