High-Definition Articulating VideoScope Kit
The HDV540: High-Definition Articulating VideoScope Kit is comprised of a 6mm diameter camera, wired articulating handset and a 3.5″ color TFT LCD monitor. It is a lightweight VideoScope which includes a wired handset and 6mm diameter camera with 240° articulating tip for best viewing angle. Easy one-hand operation of the articulating camera tip facilitates viewing in obstructed areas where standard camera tips cannot access. Images and videos are viewed on the large high resolution color display or external monitors and can be stored in SD memory card (included) or a USB flash drive. Featuring a glare free close up field of view, AV output for viewing images/video on a monitor, Record voice-over audio in video recording mode and memory storage of 20,000 images. Complete with HDV500 videoscope, handset with articulating probe, SD card, 3.7V rechargeable Li-Polymer battery, 100/240V Universal AC adaptor and multiple plug types (US, EU, UK, AUS), USB and AV cables, and hard carrying case.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
High-Definition Articulating VideoScope Kit:
- Includes wired handset with nondetachable 6mm flexible probe (1m) with macro lens
- Articulating probe tip adjusts up to 240° viewing angle
- 3.5″ (89mm) color LCD TFT with high definition 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- Compact, high-resolution water-proof (IP67) camera probe
- Camera head with four built-in bright LED lamps and dimmer to illuminate viewed object
- Glare-free close-up field of view
- Store more than 20,000 images on 4GB SD card
- AV output for viewing images/video on a monitor
- Video and images can be transferred to a PC via the SD card or USB output
- Record voice-over audio in video recording mode
- Complete with HDV500 videoscope, handset with articulating probe, SD card, 3.7V rechargeable battery, Universal AC adaptor and multi-plugs (US, EU, UK, AUS), USB and AV cables and hard carrying case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Focus distance 0.8 to 2.36″ (2 to 6cm)
- Field of View 57°
- Shaft diameter 0.24″ (6mm)
- Working length 39″ (1m)
- Camera Tip bend radius 240° (120° left, 120° right)
- LCD Color TFT Display/ Pixels 3.5″ (8.9cm) size/ 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- Frame Rate 30 fps frame rate (NTSC & PAL)
- SD Card 4GB SD memory card included (supports up to 32GB SD storage)
- Operating up to 6 hours AVI video
- Dimensions/Weight Meter w/battery: 8.3×4.3×1.6″ (21cmx11cmx4cm)/ 14.1oz (400g)
EXTECH by FLIR
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made us the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day.