Nova-Pro 100 LED Strobe/Laser Tachometer
The Nova-Pro 100 was designed for simple stroboscopic stop motion inspection and RPM measurement applications. The integral laser module is an optional item that can be added to make the 100 a full featured non-contact tachometer.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Typical Uses
Nova-Pro 100 LED Strobe/Laser Tachometer:
- Stroboscope and tachometer in one tool
- Super bright LED’s
- Integral/removable laser module
- Water and dust resistant IP54 enclosure
- 1/4” x 20 tripod mount
- Ergonomic one handed operation
- Removable rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Continuous AC operation available
- TTL compatible input/output (300, 500)
- NIST certificate included (300, 500)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Visual running inspections of: Fan blades, motors, shafts, gears, rollers, webs, belts, sheaves, chains, sprockets and much more without having to shut down your process
- Diagnose alignment issues
- Determine speed of rotating equipment using strobe or built in laser tachometer
- Troubleshoot high speed automation processes by placing them in virtual slow motion
- Print quality inspection
- Textile processing inspection
- Phase reference for balancing
Monarch International, Inc. was founded in 1977 as a sales and service organization for a diverse range of instrumentation. In 1982, the Monarch Instrument Division was established to manufacture and market the first microprocessor based portable tachometers. With the addition of new models of tachometer and the introduction of the Nova-Strobe Series of portable stroboscopes, Monarch rapidly became the world’s largest supplier of rotational speed measuring instrumentation and stroboscopic inspection equipment. In 1992, Monarch introduced the DataChart Paperless Recorder. Today, Monarch offers a wide range of technical capabilities and competitive pricing throughout the DataChart product line to include color touch screens and multi-channel recorders.
There are no reviews yet.