Nova-Strobe DBX Digital Portable Battery Powered Stroboscope
The Nova-Strobe series represents the latest in portable stroboscope technology. The dbx offer powerful features for both diagnostic inspection and speed measurements. Lightweight and bright with flash rates to 20,000 flashes per minute, these strobes are comfortable to hold and easy to operate. The dbx battery operated stroboscope weighs only 1.9 lbs. (0.86 kg) and will run continuously for 2 hours on a single charge. A fast charger is included and the percentage charge remaining may be displayed. The unit is CE certified.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- What is Included
- Technical Specifications
Nova-Strobe DBX Digital Portable Battery Powered Stroboscope:
- Flash rates from 30 to 20,000 flashes per minute, adjustable in 0.1 step increments, the coarse/fine adjustment knob makes it quick and easy to set the exact flash rate you want. The all digital controlled microprocessor keeps readings rock steady
- dbx Kit includes carry case and spare lamp
- Internal phase shifting allows the target to be jogged clockwise or counter clockwise in 5° increments
- Times 2 and divide by 2 push buttons allow easy checking for actual RPM, harmonics and allow stop motion far beyond the 20,000 fpm limit
- Store and recall up to 6 user selectable values. Last measurement memory, even with the power off
- Flash rate may be displayed in Flashes per Minute (FPM) or Flashes per Second (Hz)
- Individual input and output TTL jacks (1/8 inch phone) provides power to remote sensors and allows “daisy-chaining” of multiple strobes. A Tachometer mode allows accurate speed measurement up to 250,000 RPM using external sensors.
- NIST Certificate of Calibration included
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Spare Lamp
- Latching Carrying Case
Range Flashes/Minute: 30-20,000 FPM/RPM
Display: Digital LCD
Accuracy/Resolution: 0.004% of setting or +/- 1 lsd /0.01 FPM
Flash/Energy Duration: 230 mJoule (10-25 usec)
Average Power-Watts: 10W
Flash Tube & Life (typical): 100 million flashes
External Trigger (1/8″ Phone Jack): TTL (24V Max Provides 5V out
Tachometer Mode: 5-250,000 RPM
Programmable Memory: Yes
Operating Time (charged batteries): 2 hours typical at 1800 FPM
Size (L x W x H):
- Body: 9″ x 3.66″ x 3.56″
(229 x 93 x 90 mm);
- Reflector Housing: 4.8″ (122 mm) diameter;
- Handle: 4.25″ (108 mm) long
Power: 6 Vdc internal rechargeable batteries
Weight: 1.9 lbs. (0.86 kg)
Monarch International, Inc. was founded in 1977 as a sales and service organization for a diverse range of instrumentation. In 1982, the Monarch Instrument Division was established to manufacture and market the first microprocessor based portable tachometers. With the addition of new models of tachometer and the introduction of the Nova-Strobe Series of portable stroboscopes, Monarch rapidly became the world’s largest supplier of rotational speed measuring instrumentation and stroboscopic inspection equipment. In 1992, Monarch introduced the DataChart Paperless Recorder. Today, Monarch offers a wide range of technical capabilities and competitive pricing throughout the DataChart product line to include color touch screens and multi-channel recorders.
There are no reviews yet.