Alignment Masterclass Training
The Alignment Masterclass covers more advanced aspects of shaft alignment, as well as specialty alignments.
This class is the next step after our Shaft Alignment Best Practices class. Think of the Alignment Masterclass as the class for those who are confident in the basics of shaft alignment and now want to take their knowledge and skills to the next level. In addition to going over all the topics covered in Shaft Alignment Best Practices, the Alignment Masterclass will cover more advanced aspects of shaft alignment, as well as specialty alignments. This class will instill the knowledge and confidence you need to be able to instruct others in shaft alignment.
- Class length: 2 days
- Shaft Alignment Best Practices is a prerequisite
- Small class size with excellent instructor-to-student ratio
- Taught by expert trainers with decades of maintenance experience on all types of industrial equipment
- Significant hands-on training time
- Instruction in all aspects of shaft alignment tools and methods
- Excellent student-to-instructor ratio (only 4 students per class)
- Instruction in advanced alignment types and procedures
- Cardan shafts, spacer shafts, OL2R, vertical alignments, and how to teach shaft alignment to others
Who Should Take This Class
- Those who have completed Shaft Alignment Best Practices and want to increase their alignment knowledge and skills
- Those who want to use their knowledge and skills to train others on accurate and efficient shaft alignment
- Those who need to perform alignments accurately and efficiently
- Those who need to reduce maintenance costs and parts replacement
Cost and Schedule
The cost of our Alignment Masterclass is $2,950 per student. We offer our Alignment Masterclass in the same week as our Shaft Alignment Best Practices class, so it is convenient for those who want to continue building on their alignment knowledge and skills.