Shaft Alignment Best Practices Training
Shaft Alignment Best Practices
VibrAlign’s Shaft Alignment Best Practices class is essential for anyone who must perform shaft alignments regularly.
In this class our expert trainers will teach students faster and more efficient shaft alignment methods. The class will cover all aspects of the alignment process, such as pre-alignment steps, couplings, various alignment tools (both dials and lasers), thermal growth, shims, and more! Our shaft alignment trainers are also prepared, with their years of experience and knowledge, to answer your specific shaft alignment questions. To truly learn practical and accurate shaft alignment methods, you need to implement what you’ve learned, which is why this class includes significant hands-on training time.
- Class Length: 1.5 days
- 9-student maximum per class
- All lasers, demonstrators, equipment and manuals provided
- Taught by expert trainers with decades of maintenance experience on all types of industrial equipment
- Significant hands-on training time
- Instruction in all aspects of shaft alignment tools and methods:
- Using dial indicators, using laser alignment systems, pre-alignment, offset and angularity, tolerances, the Verti-Zontal Compound Move™
Who Should Take This Class
- Those who need to perform alignments accurately and efficiently
- Both new and experienced maintenance professionals
- Those who need to reduce maintenance costs and parts replacement
- Anyone who wants to continue with their alignment knowledge by taking our Alignment Masterclass after Shaft Alignment Best Practices
"What would have taken me half a day… is now going to take me an hour." – Shaft Alignment Best Practices Attendee
"I know I can go back and use what I learned today on the job. Definitely." – Shaft Alignment Best Practices Attendee
"Two moves or less. If you do any more than that, it’s you, not the process." – Shaft Alignment Best Practices Attendee
Cost and Schedule
The cost of our Shaft Alignment Best Practices class is $1,750 per student. We offer this class several times throughout the year, so there is sure to be a set of days that will work for your busy schedule.
Location: Richmond, VA (also available at your facility)
Duration: 1.5 Days