- AT-200 package with case
- 2 pcs of digital alignment sensors test
- 2 pcs of V-brackets complete with chain
- Extension fixture, 49 mm
- Magnetic base Rod kit 2 pcs of chains, 8 mm, 60 links (L=970 mm)
- Tape measure, 5 m 2 pcs of angled universal tools
- External power cable, EU, 2 m
- External power cable, US, 2 m
- 2 pcs of USB-cables, A-mini B, 2 m
- Power supply 5 USB-ports 5 VDC
- Large 30 mm digital sensor detectors – capacity to handle long measurement distances and large angular misalignment errors
- The 30 mm digital sensor detector combined with a line laser will eliminate rough alignment which results in short setup time
- Thinnest smart sensors on the market
- Built-in dual inclinometers to detect backlash and to obtain angular values during measurement in the horizontal alignment program
- Integrated Bluetooth for wireless communication between the display unit and smart sensors
- Digital signal processing – less sensitive to ambient light, improved side spot rejection and edge detection
- Sunlight-resistant detectors
- Instant battery check, in both on and off mode
- IP65-certified sensor design that can withstand harsh environments
- Premounted fixtures and small sensors provide for quick setup also on machines with limited space
This function allows you to select which feet are locked and which feet are adjustable. Feet Lock is available both in shimming and alignment.
Pre-set target values used in your alignment work when you have to compensate for the machine’s thermal expansion.
The PDF report function provides a fast on-site reporting available for converting saved measurement reports into PDF files.