- Horizontal AlignmentMeasures and helps correct misalignment while dual sensors maintain the true position of the shafts, even as unintended movements are experienced during the alignment process.
- Vertical AlignmentSame power and ease of use as the Horizontal Alignment program. The vertical alignment program is used when aligning flanged-mounted machines.
- Verti-ZontalAllows for the vertical and horizontal adjustments to be made together in one pass, saving valuable time and ensuring accuracy the first time around.
- Tablet EX – ATEX/IECEx Zone 2 certified including ruggedized IP68 tablet device
- M4 moveable machine transmitter/detector with 30mm CCD sensor and built-in Bluetooth II
- S4 stationary machine transmitter/detector with 30mm CCD sensor and built-in Bluetooth II
- EXO V brackets, including 4-85mm rods and 2-160mm chains
- Carrying case – IP-65, high impact ABS
- EVO tape measure
- USB stick
- Manual – EXO
- Lifetime warranty standard
The Fixturlaser EVO measures the need for horizontal alignment, but its real power is in helping correct misalignment. The dual sensors allow the EVO to continually read the true position of the shafts, even as uncontrolled movements are experienced during the alignment process. The benefit of this “true position sensing” is that it allows the user to complete the alignment using a Verti-Zontal™ move adjusting in both the vertical and horizontal planes without re-measuring between moves. Alignments can usually be completed in just one or two tries.
The same power and ease of use is offered in an application for the alignment of vertically mounted machinery.
Softcheck™: The Softcheck™ routine helps control for soft foot conditions. The EVO allows the user to go directly from Softcheck™ to measuring shaft alignment.
This program allows the user to test alternate solutions in situations where the movable machine is base bound or bolt bound.
Allows the system to compensate for pre-determined alignment targets. The user can establish targets using the function and then go directly to shaft alignment.