Like many people worldwide, the ACOEM VibrAlign Training Team is grounded while we wait this virus out. It is the right thing to do-for ourselves, our families, neighbors, co-workers, and nation.
However, that doesn’t mean we can’t help YOU! If you have questions about alignment, vibration, or reliability of your equipment, WE CAN HELP! How?
- Check our blog. There are hundreds of useful articles here. https://acoem.us/blog/
- Call us at (804)379-2250. Our office will get you in touch with one of our experienced trainers. We’ve helped hundreds of customers with machinery problems with a simple phone conversation. Our training team consists of maintenance people-like you. And while we haven’t seen “it all”, collectively, we’ve seen “most of it”!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or just reach out directly to your trainer. You can find our contact information here https://acoem.us/contact/field/
- Video chat. With the marvels of modern smartphones, you can “take us” right to the machine with you! Our trainers can see your machine, and hear it, right over the phone. We’ve done it before-we can do it again!
- Video conferencing. Yeah we’re old guys, but we’re good with Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting, Webex, Zoom – you name it. If we haven’t used it-we’ll figure it out!
- Are your alignments taking longer than they should?
- Are you “chasing” a soft foot?
- Are you losing couplings and seals faster than you should?
If you answer “yes” to any or all of these, let us know! Maybe a brief video conference “toolbox talk” from one of our trainers could help.
- Are you having vibration problems on machinery, and can’t bring in an outside consultant to help? Then stay tuned! We’ll be making some exciting announcements in the coming days about some innovative methods to help you with your equipment.
We will NOT walk away from our hands-on training, because we know it is the most effective way to teach mechanics! But until this crisis is past, we stand ready. And we will use everything at our disposal to help you do your job and keep your machinery going.